Tension Indicator is a small, general-purpose device for the measurement and
display of process web tension. Using Quik-CalTM digital
technology, the unit is zeroed and calibrated simply using push buttons.
In addition to amplifying the signal output from tension
transducers installed in the web path and displaying actual tension on a 2.5
inch analog meter, the EasyView Tension Indicator powers the tension transducer
(or transducer pair) and provides an additional isolated 0-to-10Vdc signal output proportional to
tension for a drive, controller or PLC.
For mounting on a wall or machine frame, the EasyView
Tension Indicator is available in a compact, steel, full enclosure (E). As an
alternate configuration there is an open, flat Panel (P) version for mounting
into a cutout on an OEM operator panel or cabinet.
Electrical connections are made at a closed terminal strip
accessed via conduit through a 7/8 inch hole in the enclosure bottom.
Integrated electrical isolation, package options, ease-of-installation,
ease-of-viewing, and low cost make the EasyView indicator a popular choice for
web tension monitoring or control applications.
EasyView operates on 24Vdc, power supplied separately.
EasyView indicators are designed to conform to CE and UL
regulations: EN61010 requirements for Safety,
EN61326 requirements for EMI, and UL61010 for safety.
Small unit-measures just 3.5 inches x 4 inches x 3.5
Uses Quick-CalTM push-button Zero and
Calibration. This eliminates potentiometer adjustments to make calibrating simple and fast.
Large 2.5 inch tension readout, analog or digital
Rugged Steel Enclosure
Mounts on a wall, machine frame or just about any
50:1 calibration range.
Powered by 24 VDC
I/O connections made via terminal strip
Integrated electrical isolation--0 to 10 Vdc isolated output proportional to tension.
Competitive price-best value for a low cost
• EasyView improves machine operation and productivity by making it easier to run proper tension, gain a higher level of process control and reductions of waste, web breaks, and other web problems.
• EasyView is a low-cost tension indicator for a transducer-based tension measurement or control system.Unparalleled Output Stability. Drift-free performance even over wide temperature swings for tension monitoring signal stability.
• Safe and reliable performance. Integrated Isolation and Circuit stabilization–including built-in noise and surge protection, short-circuit protection, and active current-limiting on the transducer excitation signal.
• Digital Meter (DM). 4-digit red LED display installed in place of standard analog front panel meter.
• Non Standard Meter Scale (NMS). Select range at time of ordering.