In addition to amplifying the signal output from tension transducers installed in the web path and displaying actual tension on a 2.5 inch analog meter, the EasyView Tension Indicator powers the tension transducer (or transducer pair) and provides an additional isolated 0-to-10Vdc signal output proportional to tension for a drive, controller or PLC.
For mounting on a wall or machine frame, the EasyView Tension Indicator is available in a compact, steel, full enclosure (E). As an alternate configuration there is an open, flat Panel (P) version for mounting into a cutout on an OEM operator panel or cabinet.
Electrical connections are made at a closed terminal strip accessed via conduit through a 7/8 inch hole in the enclosure bottom.
Integrated electrical isolation, package options, ease-of-installation, ease-of-viewing, and low cost make the EasyView indicator a popular choice for web tension monitoring or control applications.
EasyView operates on 24Vdc, power supplied separately.
- Small unit-measures just 3.5 inches x 4 inches x 3.5 inches
- Uses Quick-Cal™ push-button Zero and Calibration. This eliminates potentiometer adjustments to make calibrating simple and fast.
- Large 2.5 inch tension readout, analog or digital
- Rugged Steel Enclosure
- Mounts on a wall, machine frame or just about any tight space
- 50:1 calibration range.
- Powered by 24 VDC
- I/O connections made via terminal strip
- Integrated electrical isolation--0 to 10 Vdc isolated output proportional to tension.
- Competitive price-best value for a low cost
- EasyView improves machine operation and productivity by making it easier to run proper tension, gain a higher level of process control and reductions of waste, web breaks, and other web problems.
- EasyView is a low-cost tension indicator for a transducer-based tension measurement or control system.Unparalleled Output Stability. Drift-free performance even over wide temperature swings for tension monitoring signal stability.
- Safe and reliable performance. Integrated Isolation and Circuit stabilization–including built-in noise and surge protection, short-circuit protection, and active current-limiting on the transducer excitation signal.
- Digital Meter (DM). 4-digit red LED display installed in place of standard analog front panel meter.
- Non Standard Meter Scale (NMS). Select range at time of ordering.