Model Ti15 TrueTension™ Left-Right-Total Indicator
A three position rotary switch on the front of the enclosure allows the machine operator to select total tension or display the tension at either side of the web. This makes it easy to equalize the tension at the edges by means of appropriate manual or automatic adjustments to the machine. The Ti15 works with a Tension Roll® transducer or a pair of standard DFE tension transducers to measure web tension. The shaft-end transducers are mounted one on each end of a dead or live shaft idler roll. The output signal from the itransducers is amplified by the TI15 and displayed on a large meter which is calibrated to read actual tension. The voltage output, proportional to tension, can be used simultaneously from each channel, with a recorder, computer or automatic control system. No risk. The Ti15 is covered by DFE’s 5 year warranty.
- Displays actual web tension at either side of web to permit equalization side to side. Also displays total tension. No guesswork.
- Can be interfaced with control systems for automatic control of tension.
- Enables the machine operator to determine proper tension for any web and consistently reproduce that tension any time that job is run.
- Reduces web breaks and web waste
- 115 Vac 60 Hz power input.
- Power LED
- 3.5" analog tension meter with choice of scale
- Independent 0-10Vdc outputs proportional to left, right, and total tension
- Rotary switch to allow alternate display of left side, right side, and total tension.